[Digikam-users] Searching images on usb disks

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Sep 20 08:06:29 BST 2014

Le 20/09/2014 03:28, Marina Ciatta a écrit :

> I have probably to take it that it's not possible to organize
> images not on the local disk. Sad for me :-(

AFAIK it's not possible to work on images not present.

that said, the database is that, a data base and it should be possible to read
it directly with scripts, specially in read only mode.

Main problem I have is that usb drive is prone to change, and digikam do not
like collection moves, but this is an other story.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org