[Digikam-users] Searching images on usb disks

Gordon Cooper gordon_cooper at kinect.co.nz
Sat Sep 20 05:25:17 BST 2014

Hello Marina,
                      I have had similar problems with a collection of
images spread over two hard disks running on the same machine.

I did not find a real answer and put it aside for trying to fix when I
had more time.  I have not done that yet, but like yourself, I would
expect it to be possible. Will try again in a few days, have a lengthy
technical document to finish first.

Regards,
Gordon.
Tauranga