[Digikam-users] Fw: Help please?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 19:16:24 BST 2014

There are 2 settings which have effects on application colors :

- Widget style.
- Color scheme.

For both, you can add new one using distro installer, but the most
important is Color Scheme. From KDE, there are come from kdeartworks
package.

Best widget style is Oxygen (KDE default). A lots of other styles are
bugous and not maintained...