[Digikam-users] Not all images displayed in thumbnail view

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Sat Oct 25 13:23:43 BST 2014

On 10/25/2014 01:30 PM, Carl McGrath wrote:
> I have experienced this in the distant past (not 4.x.y related).
> In my case, I had damaged the file name, they did not have a
> legitimate image extension(e.g. ".jpg" etc).
> Do your file names look good in file manager app?
Yes; the filenames seem to be ok.; there is no white space in filenames,
correct extensions : jpg; also when I do a select all and run BQM to
e.g. reduce the size of the images, even those images that are not
visible in thumbnail view, are being reduced. To me it looks like the
hidden images are still available to digikam but not displayed for some
strange reason in thumbnail view.