[Digikam-users] Crashes in many circumstances

Jan Wolter jan.wolter at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Oct 14 08:57:30 BST 2014

I think it would be a good idea to switch to the newest stable version
4.4.0, since the problems concerning libexiv2 are fixed there. To solve
the sqlite problem, you could download the newest *.deb files (you need
sqlite3 and libsqlite3-0) from the upcoming Ubuntu release and install
them with dpkg.

Best regards,
Jan