[Digikam-users] Fix for MySQl problems.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:14:28 BST 2014

Hi,

To resume : MySQl support still bugous and nobody currently work on
it. We have a reunion in Berlin next month to talk about. The plan is
to find students to work on it through GoSC 2015 :

- Review all DB interface.
- Fix problem with schema.
- Fix problem with DB server.
- Check compatibilty with MariaDB
- Respect compatibility with SQlite
- Plan to add PostGresql support.

All but in DB, triaged by me this support resume well the situation :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=database&list_id=1132390&product=digikam&query_format=advanced