[Digikam-users] in-painting tutorial

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Fri Nov 28 01:45:29 GMT 2014

Is there something like an In-painting tutorial for Digikam? Google has
not been friendly today.

I've been trying to remove some faint dirt spots. So first, I select a
square area just small enough to contain the spot; start in-painting and
use the default settings (I don't know what I'm doing). Either the spot
stays the same but I could see a working progress bar (3 times: small,
medium, large) or the program just stops responding (2 times).

Best

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>