[Digikam-users] Import of many photos

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 21:38:35 GMT 2014

On 26/11/14 18:54, Anders Lund wrote:
> Anyone have an idea for how to import images in one go? My next attempt is to
> import them folder by folder, but that will require a lot of work,
> unfortunately.

Don't use digikam to import the images. Simply move the files to the
place in the file system where you want them to be. Then start digikam.
If they are under an existing collection then they will be found
automatically. If they are not under an existing collection then you can
just add their location as a new collection.

Andrew