[Digikam-users] Is there a tag tree uploader?

eric e.longuemare at laposte.net
Wed Nov 26 09:11:32 GMT 2014

Hello,

I have think of it, but haven't the time.

But I think, this is a great new skill for digikam :
- ability to share tag trees with other (for exemple for species
register ...some tags and their tree should be recover from external API
- http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=126438 see
classification that can be retrieve here :
http://lsid.tdwg.org/summary/urn:lsid:marinespecies.org:taxname:126438).

Gretings,

Eric