[Digikam-users] Color management / screen profile

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 18:11:46 GMT 2014

Digikam is reading the _ICC_PROFILE_ X atoms which is set from one or both of
the said applications.
The standard has some provisions to specify profiles for each monitor in dual-
monitor setups.
Either, one or two of these profiles do not implement this or do it wrongly.
Or, digikam's implementation is wrong, it is never tested due to lack of the
relevant hardware. In the latter case, any suggestions are welcome.

Btw, I have chosen to use plain dispwin run via a file in ~/.config/autostart/