[Digikam-users] 4.4.0 - problem with the geolocalisation

Michal Bulik michal.bulik at free.fr
Sat Nov 1 21:44:16 GMT 2014

Hi,

I've just upgraded to the 4.4.0 on Debian jessie (amd64)
version from the Debian repositories.

In some of my albums pictures are geolocated. When I
select a picture and then choose Image -> Geolocalisation
it is correctly shown with its coordinates and appears
at the right place on the globe.

But when I click on "Geolocalisation" on the right the panel
which opens shows always the same map and all the buttons
which should allow to choose the map type, zoom in and out
are greyed out.

Any hint ?
Thanks, Michal