[Digikam-users] A modern auto-fix?

Milan Knížek knizek.confy at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:52:13 BST 2014

Hi Gilles,

in addition to the Local Contrast tool, it would be nice to have an
equivalent of "Shadows and Highlights" tool which darktable has:

http://www.darktable.org/2012/02/shadow-recovery-revisited/

I can use darktable also with non-raw images, but I find digikam's Image
Editor naturally better integrated with the digital photo management
tool of my choice ;-)

cheers!
Milan
--
http://milan-knizek.net/
About linux and photography (Czech only)