[Digikam-users] A modern auto-fix?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat May 17 13:55:19 BST 2014

The digiKam documention is pretty old now...

Documentation must/can be a non developer task for an open source
project as digiKam.

Typically, about Local Contrast tool, a documentation section can be
written using original LDR ToneMapper notice.

If some people who write well in english is interrested to help the
project in this way, i can give some guidances here. Writting handbook
using Docbook format is not too diffciult after all (a lot lesser than
writting code (:=)))