[Digikam-users] Printing photos

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon May 26 23:03:06 BST 2014

OK but that is doing it the hard way having to calculate the size of the
page versus he size of the photo and if they are not all the same then
you have to separate the photos into groups of the same size. Other
programs I've used have a centre button which will cause each photo to
be centralised on the page irrespective of the image size.

So basically what I think I am saying is that this should be a feature
request....

Stuart

--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk