[Digikam-users] How to copy selected pictures out to a specific destination?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat May 24 19:38:06 BST 2014

For a destination in a Digikam collection, just drag and drop, then choose
Copy in the popup.
For a destination outside Digikam, from the menu: Export, then Export to a
remote computer (or whatever it is in english - I use the french version).

You can select a whole album by clicking in the horizontal bar over the
thumbnails. And Ctrl-* to invert a selection.

Marie-Noëlle

> This question is in two parts, sort of.
>
> First, how do I select a number of pictures and then copy them all to
> one destination?  I know how to select the pictures (CTRL + click to
> select each thumbnail) but then how do I copy them all to a particular
> destination?
>
> Then, as I always want to copy to one particular destination, is there
> any easy way to set things up so that it's really quick to go to that
> specific destination?  E.g. can I write a script to call from a
> digikam menu entry that will write all selected files somewhere?
>
> --
> Chris Green
> ·

*"de l'Aigoual à l'Aubrac, voyage photographique en Cévennes et
Lozère"*est paru :

<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/>
[image: http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/]<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/sujet/boutique/>

Site personnel <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/> - Photographe en