[Digikam-users] How to copy selected pictures out to a specific destination?

cl at isbd.net cl at isbd.net
Sat May 24 18:50:46 BST 2014

This question is in two parts, sort of.

First, how do I select a number of pictures and then copy them all to
one destination?  I know how to select the pictures (CTRL + click to
select each thumbnail) but then how do I copy them all to a particular
destination?

Then, as I always want to copy to one particular destination, is there
any easy way to set things up so that it's really quick to go to that
specific destination?  E.g. can I write a script to call from a
digikam menu entry that will write all selected files somewhere?

--
Chris Green
ยท