[Digikam-users] Aw

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat May 24 10:42:03 BST 2014

Hi Gilles,

I tried reinstalling 4.0, because I can not understand why it should not work
here, if it works for you - and in fact it appears to work much better this
time. Really odd, because first time, I tried with 3 images, with only bad
results.

But now my preview images in various of my favorite tools appears to work,
except for a short blink when I activate tools, where the image is too small
initially.

For local contrast, the smaller initial preview is sticky, I have to do a ctrl
+ alt + e to get it right. This function is significantly faster than in 3.5,
which is great!

I hope it will keep working! :)

Anders