[Digikam-users] Version 4 for Ubuntu users

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Wed May 21 06:14:22 BST 2014

Digikam 4 is avaible for trusty with this PPA

https://launchpad.net/~msylwester/+archive/digikam

I used Digikam beta PPA for the same account and it seems ok albeit I
don't use Digikam intensively during this period.

Le Wed, 21 May 2014 07:03:29 +0200, Dr. Martin Senftleben
<drmartinus at drmartinus.de> a écrit:

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/