[Digikam-users] Canon EOS 6D

Andy Gleeson andy at rookeryforge.co.uk
Fri May 2 07:21:07 BST 2014

It turns out that the version of Digikam I am using is not the most recent so I will upgrade and try again. But in case it is of any use here is the info
Digicam   2.8.1 running on Ubuntu 12.10
My 7D is listed as "Canon Inc digital camera (auto detected) "  when I try to import from it I get the message  "failed to connect to camera please make sure it is connected and turned on" at this point I can go to the camera in file manager and manually copy the files from the memory card so it is not a connection issue.

Andy Gleeson
Rookery Forge