[Digikam-users] editor has no images in the album list...

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Thu May 1 17:14:54 BST 2014

Hi,

I am using DK 4.0.0 beta4 on OpenSUSE 13.1 : for me it works just fine:

In DK thumbnail-view (album-view) click on Edit -> Select All.
   all thumbnails are highlighted.
click F4 : this opens the Editor ; on the left hand side you get all
thumbnails of the selected album in one column;
click on the thumbnail you want to edit and editor opens image in full view.
Do your editing and save.
click on the next thumbnail or use "page down / page up" (German
keyboard: Bild nach unten / nach oben) to go to the next or previous image.

Best regards,