[Digikam-users] Windows installer (current code - next 4.1.0)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:59:02 BST 2014

Hi all,

As current Windows packager is very busy this summer, I finally take
few hours to fix code, compile, and run windows packaging script.

I build a 32bits version of my Windows 7 KDE installation including
digiKam and KDE. It compiled with MSVC 2010 + few extra libraries, as
OpenCV. Not all dependencies are here and this want mean that some
extra features can be dropped.

Translations files are missing too. I never found a good way to have
translations files compiled here. digiKam will be in English.

So, this installer come without guaranties to run fine on your system.
On mine, it's start and is usable...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/14437923603/

At least this installer is better than nothing. It must be used for
testing purpose only...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7yq-xFihT0_TTZTaXlUaExlaWs/edit?usp=sharing

Best