[Digikam-users] Strange behaviour when writing metadata to images

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Wed Jun 11 21:30:19 BST 2014

I just found out that obviously a program with the name "rygel", which
is a UPNP/DLNA server running under Linux, is causing the problem. It
looks like rygel somehow interferes with DK. When I kill rygel on my
system, DK does no longer delete images after writing exif-data into the
image. Has anybody an explanation for this strange interference?