[Digikam-users] Problem downloading images from camera.

Alan Barnett alansbarnett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 05:25:59 BST 2014

I want to set the download options for my camera.  In particular, I want
to change the naming options.
According to the manual, you get a dialog box for changing the naming by
pushing the "settings" button on the camera window, but there is no
"settings" button in the camera window.  What should I do?

I tried downloading images from my camera using the default names. The
first 999 images were downloaded, but for image 1000, I got a dialog box
informing me of a name conflict; the program wanted to name the image
dsc_0001.NEF instead of dsc_1000.NEF.

Why did it do this?