[Digikam-users] Disable scan on startup?!

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Jul 12 11:11:19 BST 2014

Am 12.07.2014 11:27, schrieb Marie-Noëlle Augendre:
> Performances are not very good with USB drives either: my whole system
> more or less freezes during the whole albums scan process.

Same ist true for remote (NFS) storages via WLan.

I have a 150GB central storage for photos accessed trough different
clients (cable and wireless). Where cabled network is no problem,
wireless is next to unusable for some minutes after digikam start. A
improvement here would be much appreciated.

Martin