[Digikam-users] Installation Issue - KDE4Internal not found

ವಿನೋದ್ Vinod H I vinvinod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:10:27 BST 2014

Hi,
I have been trying to compile DigiKam on Ubuntu 12.04
I used the following commands.

*# git clone git://anongit.kde.org/digikam-software-compilation
<http://anongit.kde.org/digikam-software-compilation> dk*

*# cd dk *

*# ./download-repos*

*# ./bootstrap.linux *

*# cd build *

*# make *

*# su *

*# make install*

I get the following error

-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

 * Qt4
 * Automoc4
 * Phonon (required version >= 4.3.80)
 * KDE4
 * LibRaw (required version >= 0.15) , library that provides image Raw file
demosaicing , <http://www.libraw.org>
   Required to build libkdcraw

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

 * PkgConfig

-- The following REQUIRED packages have not been found:

 * KDE4Internal

CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/FeatureSummary.cmake:513
(message):
  feature_summary() Error: REQUIRED package(s) are missing, aborting CMake
  run.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  extra/libkdcraw/CMakeLists.txt:145 (FEATURE_SUMMARY)

I have installed all the dependencies. But the error remains.
I have tried passing "
-DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=/usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules"
to cmake but it dint work.
Can someone help me to get this compiled?

--
Vinod H I