[Digikam-users] Export Pictures and Database to a different PC

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Tue Jan 28 21:53:30 GMT 2014

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 07:05:37 PM Sebastian Pfohl wrote:
<Quote>
> Hmm i will try it out and report after the Weekend. I fear do not have
> the time to test this under the week :-)
>

> From: mnaugendre at gmail.com
> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:44:54 +0100
> To: digikam-users at kde.org
> Subject: Re: [Digikam-users] Export Pictures and Database to a
> different PC
>
> Not sure it's a very wise decision, as MySQL is still experimental on
> Digikam.
>
> Marie-Noƫlle
</Quote>

I have been using MySQL to save my albums since it first appeared in
Digikam setting, after figuring out correct password set up it has
worked without issue. even restored it about a month ago when I
installed a new os version on different disk.

I am talking Linux based, not sure about windows, since I do not use it
at all!

Russ
--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.6-4-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|