[Digikam-users] Export Pictures and Database to a different PC

Sebastian Pfohl sebastian at pfohlnet.de
Tue Jan 28 19:05:37 GMT 2014

Hmm i will try it out and report after the Weekend. I fear do not have the time to test this under the week :-)

From: mnaugendre at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:44:54 +0100
To: digikam-users at kde.org
Subject: Re: [Digikam-users] Export Pictures and Database to a different PC

Not sure it's a very wise decision, as MySQL is still experimental on Digikam.

Marie-Noëlle

2014-01-28 Sebastian Pfohl <sebastian at pfohlnet.de>

I will try to migrate my SQLite DB to a MySQL DB. Either with XAMPP or on my vServer and put the Collection on a virtual  Windows Share. Yesterday i have tried to install MySQL on my Router, but this fails, because a Router have not enough CPU and Memory to hold all the needed things. Maybe i can use the SMB Share on the Router to hold only the Collection and not additionaly the Database.

--

Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie personnelle, mes reportages sur Jingoo

Et bien sûr la page Photographe en Cévennes sur FB, et mon compte Twitter.