[Digikam-users] Still can't get readable tooltips in Digikam 3.1.0!

Mick Sulley mick at sulley.info
Sun Jan 26 10:23:31 GMT 2014

I had that problem as well, I think it is conflict between Gnome and KDE.

I am running Gnome desktop on Debian Wheezy and Jessie.  I think you
have already done this, but the note I made when I fixed mine was -

To fix - install systemsettings and run from a terminal
go to Applications Appearance > Colors > Colors and change Tooltip Text
to a darker colour

Mick