[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.0.0 beta 2 is out...

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 17 01:40:36 GMT 2014

I use digikam on openSUSE, currently 3.5.0

I am not an aggressive user of tags and extensive metadata manipulation
and use the default sqlite DB

I have had very good luck with updates as they flow from Gilles team
thru the packing process, starting way back at 2.x, so I would say go
for it now with 3.5.0. and get familiar, migrate to 4.0 when it happens.

Details are available at this link: http://www.digikam.org/node/709