[Digikam-users] digiKam Software Collection 4.0.0 beta 2 is out...

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 01:07:11 GMT 2014

Hello,

Sorry to ask but, There is an expected release date for 4.0?

I am just asking because i am changing my linux distro and already trying
out digikam.. decided to use it for my primary image manager. But, if the
expected date is not that far, i am considering wait for the 4.0 release. I
guess it makes more sense right??

Thanks!

[]'sf.rique
Henrique Santos Fernandes