[Digikam-users] Digikam Version control

Carl McGrath cmcgrath5035 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 01:14:38 GMT 2014

I run Digikam on openSUSE, currently oS13.1 and KDE 4.12.0
Digikam in the repositories is version 3.5.0.

Today, for some reason, several "dot" releases were posted, 3.5.0-2.14,
3.5.0-2.15 and 3.5.4-4.1

Are these "dot" versions up for discussion here, or are they unique to
the openSUSE packagers?

There are "issues" with all these 'updates', Editor functions missing
and the Resize tool (among others) gone missing as well in the main window.

Version 3.5.0-(I'm not sure) was working very well, yesterday....