[Digikam-users] Best Way to Backup

H. Jürgen Karbach HJKarbach at gmx.de
Mon Feb 17 12:43:02 GMT 2014

Hello,

I‛m trying „bup‟ with „kup‟ as UI.
bup is git-based, can be automated and uses hardlinks to get small backup
files. I‛ll see, if it matches it‛s promises.

Btw., how are you recording your work between the backups?
Is there a logging capability?
Good to know, which files are affected.
Better to know, which steps has been done to each file.

I am dreaming of a detailed record of all steps,
that will be work like a script or batch if needed.
Yes, I know I‛m lazy. ;) (sorry, I like it convenient)
--
H. Jürgen Karbach