[Digikam-users] Temporarily override the 'write to file' metadata setting

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:45:45 GMT 2014

How can I provide more information? Digikam doesn't crash, but it is
stucked with 66 pictures in the batch tool manager, though I have change
the setting to "Write to XMP sidecar only". When I click on the arrow next
to the progress bar, I get many "Copying attributes" lines with 0%
progression, and nothing seems to move any longer.
I clicked on every cancel button in order to speed up the process, but it
only says "Aborting" without giving up.
I'll have to kill-relaunch Digikam one more time ... :-(

I'm now in the process of to resizing to different sizes + converting to
JPEG about 500 pictures in order to create a book, and this will take me
some time, as Digikam freezes on each queue and I have to kill it every
time.

Marie-Noëlle