[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.0 won't run on Linux Mint 17.1: vanishes after album scan

Tom Rank tom at literaryconnections.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 22:44:28 GMT 2014

Hi Philip

Thanks once more. As you say, this seems very odd - especially when my
laptop was running Digikam 4.0.0 on my laptop using the same
distribution (but with only a handful of images).

Anyway, I'll take a proper look at this in the morning; it might be
something to take up on the Linux Mint support forum.

And thanks, Mick, for the preferences list - mine looks the same: it's
how it handles the repositories from Philip that seem to be the problem.

Will report back when I have more news!

Tom

Tom Rank | tom at literaryconnections.co.uk | 01457 850966
www.literaryconnections.co.uk | http://blog.literaryconnections.co.uk