[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.0 won't run on Linux Mint 17.1: vanishes after album scan

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:11:08 GMT 2014

A work around might work if you temporarily disable the linux mint source
and make and database update and then an dist-upgrade? If you then get to
update from other "non-stable" sources you do that and then activate the
mint source again.

But I haven't heard of this problem before from other mint users which i
find the most strange thing about your problem.

/Philip