[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.0 won't run on Linux Mint 17.1: vanishes after album scan

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:38:31 GMT 2014

Mick,

You should add my "extra" PPA too as source if you want to be able to use
my packages in the future, even though it might happen to work for you now.
My kubuntu-backports PPA only have packages that need to be rebuilt against
an updated version of KDE than found in standard Ubuntu of that release
version (i.e trusty, utopic, etc). The "extra" PPA will always be my main
PPA that might have updated packages not found in my kubuntu-backports PPA
but that it will depend up on.

/Philip