[Digikam-users] Soft proofing give no effect on the display, but did in preview mode of tools

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Mon Dec 15 09:50:07 GMT 2014

Sorry if I'm a little annoying, since I'll already post three messages
here with no answer, but I notice something new, even if I still get the
probel basically.

I'm now with Digikam 4.5 from Philip Johnsson's PPA.

When I open a file, configuring and activating the soft proofing still
give no effect on the displayed picture, but, if I tried to edit it with a
tool like "adjust curves" (not sure of the translation of "ajustement des
courbes") and reset the curves to give "no effect", in fact, Digikam
editor seems to take in account the softproofing option in the "after"
preview.

If I stay in the tool and change the softproofing options, after resetting
the curves for refreshing the preview, the "after" preview change,
apparently in concordance with the softproofing setting.

So, as with previous messages, any help is welcomed to try to understand
what happens and if anybody gets the same behavior..

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier d'Opera : http://www.opera.com/mail/