[Digikam-users] batch processing problems

Noeck noeck.marburg at gmx.de
Sun Dec 14 22:07:34 GMT 2014

Hi,

I tried to apply a lense auto correction to a series of images using the batch
processing tool. However, I have two issues with that:

1) Some images are correctly auto-cropped after the transformation, but some now
show black borders around the picture. Can this be handled automatically?

2) The new image is called <original name>_1.jpg – which is ok. But it shows up
in addition to the original image. When I do the operation on one image only,
the original is somehow hidden as an old version of the same image. I would like
this behaviour also for batch processed images. How?

If I was not clear enough:
a) 1 image -> auto correct -> save -> shows up as 1 image with 2 versions
b) 2 images -> auto correct via batch processing -> show up as 4 images (two
originals and two modified versions named _1)
What I want: That batch processing (b) behaves like doing (a) multiple times.

Thanks for any help with this issue!
Joram

PS: Thanks for the instructions on this list about sqlite3 – the workaround
seems to work for me.