[Digikam-users] How to stop "watermark" reducing the size of the pictures?

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 29 10:00:06 BST 2014

On Thursday 28 August 2014 20:30:42 cerp wrote:
> mmmm .... there seems to be quite some degradation .... the camera is
> a recent professional grade camera, with up to date firmware. Standard
> software like silkypix or lighzone do not seem to affect the size of
> the files  .... it does not seem to be the case.

It might be useful to see the exact and complete workflow you use to add
the watermark. Ideally you would also add links to 'before' and 'after'
images. Now we all are just guessing about what might be the cause of the
problem.

As an aside, you might want to check your e-mail software, as now the
subject is scattered over three threads, making it rather hard to see what
information you gave and what has been suggested already.

Regards,

Remco