[Digikam-users] How to stop "watermark" reducing the size of the pictures?

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Thu Aug 28 17:41:25 BST 2014

I'm guessing -- and only guessing -- that the cam might have limited
processing power and hence doesn't compress the JPEG as well as is
possible. The PC might have far more computing power and hence produce a
way smaller file (through better compression, not by degredation of
quality). What happened if you converted the 4.8MB file to say a PNG?