[Digikam-users] Digikam 4.2.0 Freeze ...

Jean-Pierre Moreau jeanpierre.m2002 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:58:47 BST 2014

Hello Gilles,

By "freeze" I mean that digikam display the required information but get
completely stuck afterward. The only solution is to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del and to
kill the process digikam32.exe.
The digikam collection is on D:\photos, is made of jpeg photos.
The digikam installation is made from digikam-installer-4.2.0-win32-2.exe,
with all th standard options...
For your information, I desinstalled version 4.2.0, installed version 3.4.0
and got the same problem. Thus I reinstalled version 4.2.0...

Jean-Pierre.