[Digikam-users] Digikam on Mint 17 after update

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:12:10 BST 2014

Hi

Try to install/upgrade just libkgeomap1 and you will get more information
on what causes the conflict not installing/upgrading libkgeomap1. My guess
is conflicting versions of kde and/or plasma packages and what digikam and
maybe other kde programs are built to use.

Start from there and see what information you get.

Regards,

Philip