[Digikam-users] digikam 4.2.0 : artefacts in previews

Robert Zeller robert.zeller at robert-zeller.org
Tue Aug 5 23:00:38 BST 2014

Hello,

I just compiled DK 4.2.0 on openSUSE 13.1 . There were no compilation
problems.
BUT: as compared to DK 4.1.0 I see on some photos a relatively strong
artifact (moirée) on regular structures. Also I have the impression that
the pictures are not loaded in full resolution. These artifacts seem to
disappear when using the image editor. Is there a way to remove the
moiree patterns? or to force DK to load pictures in full resolution?
Best regards,

Robert