[Digikam-users] Export to flickr with selected EXIF data

Mon Sep 30 12:33:02 BST 2013

Hi,

I use Digikam and Kipi-Plugins 3.1 and want to use the flickr export
tool. I works quite well since even the keywords and title of the images
are keep and displayed in flickr. But I do not like that all the EXIF
data is exported like the following:

- "Image History" with the path of the image
- the dates and time: I would like to leave the date but change the time
to 12:00

Is it possible to do this within Digikam or must I use an external tool
like jhead?

TIA and kind regards from Martin