[Digikam-users] thumbnail generation

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sun Sep 29 16:39:55 BST 2013

Finally I removed my thumbs database (more than 1.2Gig big) and showd
all images in DK (took more than one hour to generate all the thumbs).
Point one: thumbs database shrunk to 500M and maintainance thumbs
regeneration is fast (almost all thumbs are already there) and no longer
leaks memory.

I still have no clue what the original problem was/is.

Martin