[Digikam-users] Download issue with mobile phone

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Sun Sep 22 09:07:04 BST 2013

I have a problem with using digikam to download photos from my mobile
phone. The problem is that when I connect it and click on import from my
Sony Xperia it searches the entire phone for everything which looks
remotely like a file I might want to download which not only takes ages
it makes finding the photos almost impossible.

The phone mounts in Linux as a Portable Media Player. For now I use
dolphin file manager and copy the photos manually.

Now is there a way either within digikam or whatever it uses under the
covers, to restrict it to only searching a specific folder?

Stuart
--
Website: http://www.stella-maris.org.uk
or:      http://www.broadstairs.org