[Digikam-users] Some images not showing up in album

Steiner, Erich (KGOU 121) erich.steiner at credit-suisse.com
Wed Sep 11 08:18:35 BST 2013

I had enabled to show all versions, but this doesn't help. It must be something else.

I reprocessed the whole batch (around 500 images) into a new target directory and I have
again the same effect, 4 images just don't show up. I also noticed that the existing Tags are usually
assigned to the new images, but for about 40 images there were no Tags

Regards
Eru