[Digikam-users] Greetings

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 20:02:43 BST 2013

In regards to 3, I find it very ironic that you quote Richard M. Stallman.
"Digikam has been developed as Free and Open Source Software.  The
contributors (software developers, bug reporters, testers/users,
documentation writers,
etc...) have made a very significant software package that adheres to the
principles of FOSS.  Also, as I wrote regarding your first comment, there
you did not provide enough information to allow to conclude that Digikam
spies on it's users."

What about Ubunto?  Ubunto was developed this way as well lol      =)