[Digikam-users] custom filter for files

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 10:02:24 BST 2013

You have to do it in two steps:
 - treatment with the batch tool manager, and put the resulting files in a
temporary file inside Digikam
 - then output the content of this file using the "Export to ..."

I don't remember if there is some plan to include the export modules in the
batch tool manager, or not.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Retrouvez mon portfolio et mes activités dans ma galerie