[Digikam-users] custom filter for files

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Thu Oct 24 09:34:10 BST 2013

Agree, a bit more info would be helpful.
Maybe he's thinking about something very simple, such as the
"Export to Remote Computer" command. Which really should say
"Export copy to a location outside the DigiKam collection
branches" (but since it's a KIPI-plugin used for many other
KDE applications, the name has to be generic).
Alhough I don't see an option to use "Export to Remote
Computer" in a Batch Queue or any kind of saving outside of
the collection tree.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Þann fim 24.okt 2013 08:03, skrifaði Marie-Noëlle Augendre: